CONSULT A DOCTOR FOR FURTHER EVALUATION.
Lifestyle modifications those are essential to be inculcated to reduce the incidence of breast cancer are:
- 150-300 minutes of moderate intensity and 75- 150 minutes of intense activity per week helps in reducing the incidence of breast cancer by 20-40%.
- Maintain an ideal weight and consuming fresh nutritious food is known to reduce the incidence of breast cancer by avoiding obesity.
- Avoid the consumption of Alcohol and Smoking.
- Encourage breast feeding for adequate duration; each year of breast feeding helps reduce the incidence of breast cancer by 4%.
- Early child bearing is protective against breast cancer.
- Avoid usage of hormone replacement therapy as it is known to increase the incidence of breast cancer.