This varies depending on the tumor's size and location.
- Change in the bowel habits, including diarrhea, constipation or a change in the consistency of stools
- Rectal bleeding or blood in stools
- Persistent abdominal discomfort such as cramps, gas or pain
- A feeling that the bowel doesn't empty completely
- Weakness or fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
- Some symptoms of colon cancer in women are mistaken for symptoms related to the menstrual cycle. Talk to the doctor if these symptoms feel different from those around the menstrual period.